top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sun, Oct 30Cold Iron Brewing Co.Oct 30, 2022, 6:00 PM CDTCold Iron Brewing Co., 104 S Lowell St, Ironwood, MI 49938, USAIRONWOOD, Mich. — Dr. Bob Lorinser, candidate for US Congress in Michigan’s 1st District, is completing his 2022 town hall tour with a finale in Ironwood. The event commemorates Lorinser's 300th official campaign appearance since announcing candidacy.
- Tue, Oct 18Dead Bear Brewing Co.
- Sat, Oct 08Workshop Brewing Co.Oct 08, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTWorkshop Brewing Co., 221 Garland St, Traverse City, MI 49684, USAJoin Dr. Bob Lorinser before, during, and after the Women's March in Traverse City at the Reproductive & Democratic Freedom Rally at the Workshop and Open Space. Events take place on Sat. Oct. 8 from 1 - 3:30 p.m.
- Sat, Oct 01The Lively FarmOct 01, 2022, 6:00 PM EDTThe Lively Farm, 9990 S Bow Rd, Maple City, MI 49664, USAJoin US Congressional candidate, Dr. Bob Lorinser for local food, wine, beer and appetizers on the Lively Farm in Maple City. Proceeds benefit Dr. Lorinser's campaign for Congress. Purchase tickets at actblue.com/donate/shorts.
- Fri, Sep 30Park Place Hotel and Conference Center
- Wed, Sep 28Shorts Brewing Co. - Elk Rapids
- Tue, Sep 27Bay College Main CampusSep 27, 2022, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDTBay College Main Campus, 2001 N Lincoln Rd, Escanaba, MI 49829, USABay College will conduct a Voter Registration Drive and Political Campaign Fair, hosted by the State and Local Government class. The voter information event will be held on Tues., Sept. 27 on the main campus in Escanaba, from 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sat, Sep 24Portage Lake Public Library
- Wed, Sep 14Kirtland Community College
- Mon, Sep 05St. Ignace & Mackinaw CitySep 05, 2022, 6:00 AM – 12:00 PMSt. Ignace & Mackinaw City, W69 Boulevard Dr, St Ignace, MI 49781, USADr. Bob Lorinser is encouraging his supporters to meet up with RFFA and show your support with photos before and after the bridge walk, starting at 6:00 a.m. A group photo is planned on both sides of the bridge for 6:30 a.m.
bottom of page